For Help Please Contact:
Andy Sullivan – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Phone: 615-862-5680
Here are the steps required to create your account for Criminal Court Clerk web applications:
- Browse to the following link for the application: http://sci.ccc.nashville.gov/login
- Click the “Create Account” link on the login page and enter the appropriate information and follow the instructions (See screenshot below)
- You will receive an email with a link to “Verify the account request”
- Follow the prompt/link in the email to create a password for your account.
- Wait for email confirmation that your account request has been approved.
- You will now be able to log in and search.